The WillMaker Group Ltd are looking for Estate Planning Consultants with previous experience to join our will writing team on a self-employed basis. (Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire)
The successful candidates will be organised, motivated, disciplined, be qualified to give best industry advice and be driven to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
We offer some of the best commission rates throughout the industry!
Will Writer / Estate Planning Consultant – (Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire)
- Minimum qualification – SWW Wills and Estate Planning Certificate or equivalent.
- Attractive commission rates – above the average.
- £40,000 OTE with the ability to earn more.
- Ongoing support and training will be provided.
- Marketing Materials and individual Webpage available.
- Established Brand.
- Your Working hours can be arranged to suit your own lifestyle.
- Support to build your local business.
What would we expect of you?
- Self-Generation of clients.
- Attending client consultations in their home, or via video conferencing, and advising them on estate planning solutions.
- Flexibility to fulfil company generated appointments as required.
- Must be able to manage your own time and keep full records of client visits (training provided)
- Will need to become an affiliate member of the society of will writers and adhere to their strict code of conduct.
- Continuous Professional Development – 24 hours per annum to ensure advice is always relevant and in line with the Society of Will Writer’s minimum requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Build a network of referral partners (advice and training available).
Preferred Candidate Attributes and Skills:
- Experience within wills and estate planning or current member of the Society of Will Writers with minimum of certificate qualification.
- Must have IT Skills, use of word, excel, Microsoft office and will writing software. (system training will be provided)
- Able to listen to clients and problem solve to give best industry advice.
- Driving License and use of vehicle to conduct client visits would be highly advantageous.
We are an established friendly estate planning team, who deliver the best service possible to our clients.
You will benefit from working for an expanding business where growth will be rewarded.
To apply for this self-employed estate planning/will writing role please email your CV to [email protected]
Or post to
The WillMaker Group Ltd
62 Norwich Street